New season, new challenges! The first tests began
before the rally in Qatar. This year, the FIA decided to slightly change the
format of the World Championship by dividing it into two separate cycles, that
is, two separate championships: the World Championship Cross Country Rally and
the World Championship Cross Country Baja.
first of these is a series of 5 long (5-6 days) desert rallies - up to 4 known
from previous years, added additional - Turkmen desert races. And it is in this
championship that we will see the struggle of Cuba and his team at the
following points in the world:
1. Qatar Cross Country Rally 21.02 -
2. Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge - 30.03 - 04.04.2019.
3. Turkmen Desert Race – 05.05 – 11.05.2019.
4. Kazakhstan Rally - 26.05 - 1.06.2019.
5. Rallye du Maroc – 04.10 - 08.10.2019.
Currently, the Cuba Pshigonski
and his new pilot, Timo Gottschalk, are testing a car on the off road of Qatar.