Platinum Ultor Futuro 15W-40
|API: CJ-4/ CI-4 Plus/ CI-4, SM/CF
ACEA: E9, E7
Highest quality engine oil type SHPD has been obtained on the basis of high-grade base oil API Group II and perfectly chosen, created according to newest technology Mid-SAPS, an enriching additive package with a unique formula of molecules.
- improved durability, reliability and excellent engine capacity,
- extending the service filter life – thanks to Mid-SAPS technology,
- perfect protect and engine cleanness by maintenance soot in suspension,
- excellent resistance to corrosion and thermal-oxidative stability,
- reduction of fuel consumption,
- maximum engine power at extreme conditions,
- extending periods between oil exchanges,
- meets requirement for the emission of the harmful combustion gas, providing a save work of catalytic exhaust converter
Platinum Ultor Futuro 15W-40 is intended for all types of Diesel engines, both passenger and heavy duty – also those low-emissions. It is especially recommended to engines with gases recirculation, where new technologies which decreasing emission of harmful substance into the atmosphere, were used. This oil is compatible with all exhaust treatment devices (EGR/SCR, DOC, DPF) and it has to extend live of solid filter elements (DPF).
Thanks to modern technology Mid-SAPS and use base oils group II (low sulfur content) it meets the newest requirements of emission standards for Euro V, and ACEA E9 might in future be the minimum requirements level of future emission standards for Euro VI. It also can be applied in vehicles where Euro IV are required.
Platinum Ultor Futuro 15W-40 guarantee extended interchange periods, which lowers the engine exploitation costs, and therefore excellently suited for application in mixed fleets. Perfect viscosity properties provide easy cold starting an engine as well as good oil pampability in low temperature.
It meets world life requirements of quality class Global DHD-1.
Standards, approvals, specifications
Renault RVI RLD-3
Mack EO-O Premium Plus
Cummins CES 20081
Approved for use in heavy equipment of Huta Stalowa Wola (HSW)
It meets provision of the following:
MTU Type 2.1
Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3
Physical and chemical properties
|SAE viscosity grade
|Kinematic viscosity at 1000C
|HTHS viscosity at 1500C
|Base value TBN
|Evaporative loss (Nocka)
|Note: Physicochemical parameters listed In the table are typical values. Real values are stated in quality control certificates attached to each product lot.